Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Introduction & Purpose

Hello Everyone :) 

This being my very first blog ever, I just wanted explain what exactly it is I will be writing about here @ alternativelyhealthyliving. As an individual who has admittedly jumped on the bandwagon to the natural and healthy living movement that has been going on, I have become accustomed to having to find specific products that meet my needs. Needs such as; fair trade products, the least toxic products, cheaper alternatives to more expensive and well known products, and products that just work better, taste better, or have the most natural ingredients. So I will be writing on alternative and organic products and the reasons why we should all care about what it is we are consuming. These blogs specifically will be on the types of products that should be avoided for a healthier lifestyle and what organic products seem to work best for myself. 

All I know is every time I find out about the toxic crap in a specific product I use I then have to go on a search for a better, cheaper, and more natural alternative to that product. Every time this seems to be a venture into trying all sorts of new products, so I figured why not give all of you my input and what I found to be the best and why. 

You probably know where I am coming from if you have ever been on a search for a decent working natural deodorant for instance, and you ended up having to spend large amounts of money just to find out which ones actually in fact work and doesn't make you stink like a musty hippie. If this is the case then you also probably know my pain as well when it comes to finding a decently priced concealer, foundation, or face cream that isn't full of health ruining toxic chemicals. 

I hope to inform people just like myself that are new to alternative healthy living and are also trying out new products, because it really is nice sometimes to have a little input about what is really safe to use, what actually works, and what is going to be cheapest for you. I also hope to get other peoples input too, so anyone that wants to give any info on products worth using please speak up in the comments on blogs to come. In conclusion here's to having many conversations and informing everyone with my blog products research. 


No comments:

Post a Comment